Professional Facilities Manager (Painter/Handyman) in Stellenbosch, South Africa
A family estate in Stellenbosch, South Africa, require the appointment of a Professional Painter/Handyman for the maintenance of the property grounds, buildings, furnishings, gardens, vineyards, vehicles, etc.
The job requires the candidate to be multi-skilled regarding repair work and with a high level of knowledge and skills in interior and exterior painting.
- Honest and trustworthy
- Fluent command of English in verbal and written communication
- Experience from handling large dogs, and able to create a good relationship with the owners two
- Rottweilers. Assist with walking them and Interested in learning how to train and handle them
- according to the owners requirements.
- Multi-skilled, capable of handling minor repair-work.
- Advanced skills in painting.
- Advanced experience from working as a qualified Painter with contactable references
- Experience from working as a Handyman with contactable references
Duties and responsibilities
- Under the directions of the Butler of the Estate, assist in the successful maintenance of the
- property grounds, gardening, vineyards, buildings, vehicles, water features, furnishings, etc both
- when the family are in residence and abroad
- Maintain all painted areas, interior and exterior of the property.
- Responsible for carrying out minor electrical and plumbing tasks, and handling all types of manual
- and maintenance work in the property such as hanging paintings, putting up shelves, moving
- furniture etc
- Assist in cleaning exterior parts of the property such as terraces, swimming pools, entrance halls,
- driveways etc, when necessary
- Assist with gardening when necessary
A good salary & remuneration offering will be made to the most suitable candidate
Ad reference: 876 SA
Post on 02/10/2018 by Morgan & Mallet International