Villa Estate Manager Job
VIP high-profile client seeks an experienced, highly organized and thorough Villa Estate Manager to be in charge of a private luxury residence and staff based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), responsible for a resident team including a butler, a chef, housekeepers and security personnel.
- Providing full-time management and responsibility for the residence;
- Ensuring the highest levels of service and expectations are always met;
- Managing the entire resident team; acting as the stakeholders “go-to person”;
- Controlling, maintaining and streamlining property and household expenses;
- Looking after delicate and bespoke assets including, state of the art furnishings, fabrics and finishes;
- Overseeing the maintenance of the estate as well as renovations if applicable;
- Supervising food and beverage and coordination of the set-up of events with vendors;
- Dealing with a wide range of suppliers including maintenance, F&B, security, etc.
- Ability to work long hours and the fast pace of the environment.
- Securing full confidentiality & security of the family information at all times.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience with a proven track record of achievements in similar roles; positive verifiable references, a must;
- Previous luxury boutique hotel experiences a clear advantage; a degree level qualification in hospitality would be an asset;
- Strong housekeeping experience; ability to lead, train, appraise a small to medium sized team with a hands-on approach; should lead by example;
- Ability to manage a variety of in-house smart systems;
- Full service approach with strong hands-on mindset, eager to provide administrative, managerial and menial tasks as well;
- Ability to work autonomously; a true self-starter;
- Excellent command of English language;
- Exceptional organizational, multitasking and time management skills;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Disciplined and focused on delivering very high service standards;
- Presentable, polished and poised - however, a true 21st century modern mindset;
- Flexible and resilient; high degree of emotional and managerial judgement;
- Professional mindset and manner; meticulous and hardworking;
- The highest eye for detail;
- Aspiring to settle in the role in a long-term fashion, making the property his own;
- Constant use of discretion and confidentiality a must.
Salary & Benefits
A very competitive salary will be offered to the most suited candidate
Accommodation offered as an en-suite room in a shared 5-bedroom villa, fully furnished and adjacent to the main residence. 5 staff members share the family room & facilities, however the room & en-suite are for private use only.
Ad référence 858 SA
Post on 05/09/2018 by Morgan & Mallet International