Housekeeper in Salzkammergut, Austria
A professional and friendly Housekeeper is required to work in a small boutique hotel at the beautiful Salzkammergut on lake Attersee in Austria. The hotel consists of 10 suits and 1 chalet. The atmosphere in the hotel is relaxed, yet professional.
The role would start as temporary (for 2-3 months) but the candidate may be offered a permanent position after the season.
Accommodation provided. Immediate start.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensuring all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Making sure the rooms are ready before guests’ arrival
- Protecting equipment of the hotel
- Informing the manager about any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Dealing with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Checking stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Working as part of team, helping co-workers if required
- Performing all duties with the sense of priority and dedication
- Experience as a housekeeper or a cleaner in private houses or hotels
- Basic cooking skills will be a plus
- Fluent English
- German will be a plus but not a must
- Keen eye for detail
- Flexibility and positive attitude
- Loyal and dedicated
- Team player with good communication skills
- EU citizen
Schedule: 5.5 working days, 1.5 days off per week
Salary: Good salary depending on experience and skills.
Ad reference: 848 LD
Morgan & Mallet International - 13/08/2018