A professional daily Housekeeper/Cook in required in Windsor, United Kingdom. The candidate will have to maintain a 3000 sqm house and make dinner for a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children).
There are also 2 cats so the candidate will have to be comfortable with them and be happy to help with their care. Start: 1st August 2018.
This is a full time live-out position.
· Experience in private households
· It is essential that the Housekeeper is organised, proactive and able to create their own schedule of what needs to be cleaned daily
· Somebody who goes beyond just cleaning what is visibly dirty, but also takes care of regularly cleaning cupboards, wardrobes, etc.
· They would like somebody who is happy with 2 cats around (very well educated and indoor cats)
· Fluent in English
The Family will only consider people with verifiable references demonstrating a specific and relevant multi annual experience in similar households and full background check
Duties and Responsibilities
· All housekeeping to a very high standard, cleaning, laundry, ironing and care of clothes
· Ensuring the house is tidy and everything is in order to a very high standard
· Happy to clean the cats’ litter and feed them if required
· Preparing a good family meal for the evenings (This can be pre-prepared meal during the day and then they can re-heat/ put in the oven in the evening)
· Occasional essential shopping might be required if something is missing in the house
Monday to Friday, 8 hours a day. The family would like they housekeeper to preferably arrive at around 7am to prepare breakfast for the boys in the morning (although this is not a must if they can only arrive at 8am).
£11-13 net per hour depending on experience
Ad reference : 835 LD