A family based in Virginia Water, London, United Kingdom, is looking for a Housekeeper with excellent ironing skills who would take care of the family wardrobe and 5 bedrooms (only 2 of them are regularly used).
The new housekeeper will work in a team with another housekeeper who is responsible for cleaning of the rest of the house.
The position is live in, accommodation will be provided in a staff apartment (1 separate bedroom, the rest shared with another housekeeper).
Start : ASAP
- Good laundry and ironing skills
- Nice and positive personality
- Happy to live in
Duties and responsibilities
- Laundry and ironing to a high standard
- Wardrobe management, storing and organising clothes
- Knowledge of delicate fabrics
- Prepare school uniforms in the morning
- Clean bedrooms
- Change bed linen, make beds
Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 2pm
Salary: £ 500-600 net/week.
Ad reference: 826 LD