Housekeeper / Cook in West-Sussex, United-Kingdom
A family from the USA (2 adults and 2 children) is looking for friendly and flexible Housekeeper/Cook to work in their house in West Sussex during their stay in Europe.
It is a temporary position, and a candidate is required for the period from 1st May to 1st August 2018.
The house has 3 floors, 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. A nanny will be employed to take care of the children so the Housekeeper/Cook will not have any childcare duties.
The position is live in, the candidate will be offered a private bedroom with a bathroom on a separate floor.
- Experience with private families
- Fluent English
- Pro-active, able to take initiative
- Able to follow precise instructions
Duties and responsibilities
- Complete cleaning of the house
- Extensive laundry
- General organisation of the house
- Coordinating packing
- Cooking healthy meals for the family and occasional dinner parties
- Changing bed linen and towels
- Shopping for groceries and cleaning products
43 hours/ week with some flexibility (there may be split shifts with a break during the day)
£12 net/hour, can be negotiable
Reference : 725 LD