Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant in Ladbroke Grove, London , United Kingdom
A small family office based in a residential area of Ladbroke Grove in London, United Kingdom is looking for a full time PA (personal Assistant) to join the team. There are several entrepreneurial ventures and projects combined with running the family affairs, households and properties. Looking for a bright, self-motivated person with a friendly, can do and flexible approach.
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing the office/family diary and organising meetings.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation
- Research, planning and booking holidays for the family
- Renewing memberships
- Managing the director’s task list
- Renewing MOT and TAX for the families cars
- Arranging personal matters, such as family meetings and other appointments
- Liaising with landlords .
- Liaising with household staff.
- Looking for and shortlisting household staff (nannies etc.)
- Liaising with agencies re: renewing and negotiating on rental terms
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Liaising on the director’s behalf via email and telephone as directed
- Answering incoming calls and forwarding messages as appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Acting as initial point of contact for general enquiries.
- Liaising with schools
County estate management
- Liaising with staff and contractors of the family’s country estate
- Liaising with architects and contractors for building and maintenance works
- Keeping track of expenses for the family country house, making payments, recording payments and income, updating budgets
- Looking after the utilities of the house
- Organising and attending meetings
London house development
- Liaising with the architects, contractors and other parties involved in the development
- Monitoring the progress of the project, updating the Director about the development of the project and ensuring decisions are made in relation to this
- Organising and attending meetings relating to the developments
- Working assisting the finance director on other projects, including property projects.
- Others to be advised.
- Assisting with the development of a music app
General/ Admin/ Office management / Financial, IT
- General admin support
- Updating files and systems
- Keeping the office tidy and ordering stationery and supplies
- Liaising with the cleaner and the letting agency
- Assisting and liaising with the Finance Director regarding the other payments
- IT support, liaising with the external IT contractor when required, regarding emails, technical issues etc.
- Occasional artwork/ inventory management
- Updating information on the Director’s art collection
- Liaising with galleries for the consignment of artworks
- Overseeing storage inventory
- Arranging repairs, insurance valuations
- Liaising with the Finance Director regarding financial matters and sale prices of specific artworks from the collection.
- Experience as a PA/EA in a family office or a small company
- Proficient in MS Office and Mac
- A professional and quick-thinking approach in both spoken and written communication
- A precise and clear writing style, able to suit situation
- A professional, flexible and friendly attitude
- Able to communicate with people at all different levels
- Energetic person
Monday to Friday, approximately from 10 am to 6 pm
Ad reference: 719LD