Corporate Chauffeur in London, United-Kingdom
A Personal / Corporate Chauffeur for the Chairman is required in London, United-Kingdom, in order to drive him to various appointments and also driving his family and guests when required.
The right candidate must have experience driving CEOs/Chairmen.
The Chauffeur will drive a Mercedes V class.
The candidate will have to pick up the client in Hampstead every day and drive him to different meetings and appointments around London.
- Experience working as a Corporate Chauffeur
- Fluent English
- Attention to details
- Good knowledge of London
- Flexible and available
- Clean driving licence
Duties and responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Transportation of the client to meetings and appointments
- Taking care of deliveries when required
- Making sure that the car is clean and tidy at all times
- Running errands for the Chairman
- Full-time, permanent
- Live-out position.
- 5 days per week
- Sometimes weekend
- 35 000 gross per year (negotiable)
Reference: 706 LD