Housekeeper / Nanny Job
A family living between London (Hampstead) in the United-Kingdom and New York in the United-States are looking for a professional, presentable and caring Housekeeper / Nanny who would perform housekeeping duties and look after their 2 children (3-years-old and 1,5-year-old).
There will be around 70% of housekeeping and 30% of nanny duties.
The candidate will be required to travel with the family to New York and Europe. There is a Housekeeper and a Nanny and the candidate will have to assist them at all times.
- Experience in a similar position
- Experience working with children is a must
- Fluent English
- EU/British passport
- Calm, caring and child-friendly person
- Available for travelling anytime
- Housekeeping skills (cleaning, laundering, ironing, etc.)
- Clean criminal record
Duties and responsibilities
- Performing general housekeeping duties together with another housekeeper (cleaning, laundry and ironing)
- Looking after the children and taking them to activities when required
- Preparing meals for the children
- Maintaining the baby’s play area
- Assisting the Nanny if necessary
- Travelling with the family
- Running errands
- 5 days/week
- 5,5 – 6 days per week while traveling
It is a live-in position.
A separate bedroom with bathroom in London and a separate bedroom with bathroom and kitchenette in New York will be provided.
1 – 2 weeks
£ 550 – 600 net/week.
Reference : 704 LD