Travelling Butler Job and Vacancy
UHNW client based in Kensington, London, United Kingdom is looking for a permanent, full-time travelling Butler.
The right candidate must have experience working as a personal, travelling Butler, be willing to travel at least once per month and fully understand the specifics of such role.
The client usually has trips to the USA, Asia and around Europe.
The start is as soon as possible.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as a travelling Butler
- Fluent English, other languages will be a plus
- London based
- Flexible and discreet
- Driving licence
- Valeting skills
- Energetic and dynamic
- No dependence, able to travel on a short notice
Duties and responsibilities
- Accompanying the client to different counties
- Packing and unpacking of suitcases
- Taking care of luxury clothes and shoes (ironing, stain removing, polishing shoes, etc.)
- Taking clothes to the dry-cleaners
- Providing table service (formal and informal)
- Supervising housekeepers
- Organizing dinner parties or business lunches
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Making bookings and reservations
- Personal shopping
- Liaising with a Personal assistant
Schedule: 5 days per week, 8 hours per day; flexible while travelling
Salary: high salary depending on experience and previous salary
Accommodation: It is a live-out position, accommodation will be provided while travelling
Ad reference : 692 LD