Butler in Oxford, United-Kingdom
A lovely family is looking for a meticulous and loyal Butler in order to provide high standard service for the family. It is a 5-bedroom house based in central Oxford, United Kingdom.
The family spends several months per year in the property but the Butler will sometimes be required to travel to their chalet in Austria.
The start is as soon as possible.
- Experience working in a similar position or available Butler training
- Fluent English, German will be a plus
- Keen eye for detail
- Active and dynamic
- Available to travel
Duties and responsibilities
- Serving food and drinks, ensuring proper service at all times
- Supervising housekeepers and providing housekeeping duties when required
- Ensuring that the property is ready before the clients’ arrival
- Willingness to assisting in the cooking process will be a plus
- Overseeing correct layout and preparing dining tables for breakfast, lunch and evening meals
- Understanding of the household protocols
- Preparing luggage (packing and unpacking)
- General maintenance of the house
Around 60-day probation
When the family is in the property the candidate will have to work without days-off
It is a live-out position. The family can help with the accommodation for the probation period.
Negotiable (depending on the candidate’s profile)
Ad reference: 680 LD