Housekeeper / Nanny Job
A family of four having a property in Hemel Hempstead, United-Kingdom, is searching for a live-in Housekeeper / Nanny in order to take care of their house and be able to look after children when the mother is running errands. The family has two lovely girls (2-year-old and 8-month-old).
The family will provide accommodations for the right candidate (separate bedroom, bathroom and a little kitchenette). The family is looking for someone how will be willing to stay with the family for many years and will agree to travel a lot.
- 10 years’ experience working in a similar position
- Fluent English, basic Arabic will be a plus
- Keen eye for detail
- Available to travel a lot with the family (between the UK, France and Spain)
- Be ready to move with the family to one of the European countries
- Loyal (willing to work for the family for many years)
- Driving licence will be a plus
Duties and responsibilities
- General cleaning of the house (moping, vacuuming, polishing)
- Making beds
- Laundering and ironing
- Taking care of the family wardrobe
- Shopping when required
- Looking after children when required
- Running errands
650 GBP net per week.
From Monday to Saturday
Trial: 2-3 days
Ad reference: 665 LD