House Manager Vacancy in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, France
Russian family (4 people) is looking for an experienced House Manager to manage their villa in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, France.
The villa area is 2600 m2 and the land area is 2 hectares.
The family spends 4 months a year at the villa. The candidate has to speak Russian and French.
This is a live out position.
- Experience in a similar position
- Experience of working in small and large households
- Fluent Russian and French
- Excellent knowledge of the south of France
- Driving license cat. B
- Reliable and discreet
- Able to anticipate the client’s needs
- Attention to detail
- Active and dynamic
- Leadership and motivation skills
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing and organizing household personnel (about 10 people)
- Ensuring smooth running of the household
- Making sure that all systems operate properly (technical knowledge required)
- Supervision of the construction in the house territory
- Recruitment and training of personnel
- Managing household budget
- Financial reporting
- Purchasing machinery, household items and groceries
- Car maintenance (MOT, insurance for 6-8 cars)
- Substituting for the chauffeur if necessary
- 5 days per week, flexible working hours
- 3 500€ net per month
- official employment
Ad reference: 660 LD