American Family with three children based in Paris is looking for an experienced housekeeper / butler.
The candidate has to perform his/her duties in a very professional manners and on a high level. This is a full-time position.
The candidate needs a Butler skills to serve on table, and organise the household. He/she will be the manager of the staff and will report to the estate manager. The candidate needs a good leadership skills.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working for VIP families
- Experience in taking care of luxury apartment
- Well organise with common sense
- Speak French & English
- Table service skills
- Able to look after expensive furniture and various surfaces in the house (marble, silver, etc.)
- Flexible and active
- Neat and tidy
Duties and responsibilities
- Full cleaning of the house (500 m2)
- Looking after luxury furniture and various surfaces in the house
- Making shopping lists
- Prepare the breakfast (cut fruit, make coffee, tea…)
- Liaising with the housekeeper staff
- Managing the household staff
- Communication with the estate manager
3 500 / 4 000 euros net month
- CDI contract
- 6 am to 2 pm
- Monday to Friday
Job reference: 636