Butler Job and Vacancy
A professional family residing in Bloemfontein, South Africa, require the employment of a long term Butler / Chef to ensure the cleanliness, catering requirements and organization of their luxury private residence.
The candidates extensive experience in working in a luxury private residence, with full housekeeping & domestic management responsibilities of related staff and qualified cooking ability will be utilized to its full potential within this excellent opportunity. Qualified and energetic candidates can expect a competitive package.
- Fluent command of English in verbal and written communication
- Honest and Trustworthy individual with a pro-active mind set
- Detail oriented with the ability to do: Housekeeping, Cooking, Laundry & Ironing, Deep Cleans
- Extensive experience in similar position within a luxury private family residence
- High level of experience in a Housekeeping position with cooking ability
- Flexible and able to accommodate principle and guests schedule
- Service orientated and highly skilled
- Certified Qualification and experience in house management & food preperation
Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning cleaning schedule and tasks in different parts of the property
- Managing and executing periodical deep cleans, as well as daily cleaning of the property
- Managing a VIP wardrobe
- Managing laundry
- Ensuring upkeep of porcelain, crystal, gold and silverware
- Maintaining and inventory of cleaning products and materials
- Flower arranging
- Overseeing stock and supply operations in regards to cleaning products and supplies
- Managing the purchase of fresh produce
- Maintaining and inventory of fresh produce
- Creating and cooking of weekly menu's with chefs
- Managing cleaning and upkeep of hygiene standards within the kitchen
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner preparation with short notice
- Potential dinner service duties during receptions and special occasions
- Geared towards general hygiene and cleaning standards set by family
- Managing of service providers and deliveries
- Stock control
- Working within a budget, expense reporting and admin
- 5 years' experience working as a Butler/chef
- Fluent English
- Cooking and House Management experience - with Certificates
- Dynamic, friendly yet professional person with kind and honest attributes who values the discretion required
Very good salary for the most suitable candidate.
All travel expenses, meals and accommodation provided.
Accommodation & a company vehicle provided
8 to 6 hours per day, 6 days per week.
Start – ASAP