Yacht Chief Engineer Job
A private client is looking for a Chief Engineer to work on a yacht (53m). The yacht is located on the Mediterranean coast in Nice, France or Imperia in Italy. The candidate must have experience working on yachts sized at least 45 m, and speak Russian and English.
There will always be present 5 permanent, and 1 temporary (Cook) crew members on the yacht. At the moment, there are a Mate, a Stewardess and a Sailor. The Chief Engineer will also be assisted by the sailor.
Start: As soon as possible. It is a permanent position.
- Experience working on private yachts as an engineer, technical assistant or an assistant engineer
- Experience on yachts of similar dimensions or sizes not less than 45 m
- Fluent Russian, knowledge of English at a good level
- Valid certificates for work on a yacht
- Technical skills
- Team player
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintaining of the entire technical part of the yacht in the required condition
- Being responsible for the technical condition of the vessel
- Identification and elimination of malfunctions on the yacht
- Control of repair works on the yacht
A cabin on the yacht is provided.
€ 6,000 - € 8,000 per month
Trial period – 3-6 month
April-November and Winter Season
Start – ASAP