Yacht Captain in Nice, France
A private client is looking for a Yacht Captain to manage and ensure the safe operation of the yacht (53 m). The yacht is located in the Mediterranean, in Nice, France or Imperia in Italy. The candidate must have experience working on yachts of at least 45 m in size, and speak Russian and English.
There will always be 5 permanent, and 1 temporary (Cook) crew members on the yacht. At this time there are a Mate, a Stewardess and a Sailor.
Start: As soon as possible. It is a permanent position.
- Experience working on private yachts
- Experience working on yachts of similar size or not less than 45 m long
- Fluent Russian and English
- Valid certificates for working on yachts
- Excellent communication skills
Duties and responsibilities
- Taking responsibility for the vessel
- Ensuring safe navigation and management of the yacht
- Maintaining communication with all required ports
- Planning the yacht’s route
- Mooring and fuelling of yacht
- Solving issues related to yacht repair
- Solving all organisational issues (events, yacht participation in yacht shows)
- Communicating and negotiating with all contractors, signing of contracts with suppliers, etc.
- Distributing tasks among crew members of the yacht
- Coordinating work of the entire crew
- Management of financial reports and providing supporting documents (receipts, etc.)
A separate cabin on the yacht with all conveniences is provided.
€ 8,000 - € 10,000 per month
Trial period – 3-6 month
April-November and Winter Season
Start – ASAP