Barista/Lady's Attendant Job and Vacancy
VIP Family situated in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, are looking for a highly experienced and qualified Barista/Lady's Attendant to care for the Principal Lady's service requirements on a daily basis.
The candidate's high level of experience working as a Valet/Lady's Attendant or under butler in a luxury private household; combined with their qualifications in the service industry will be utilized fully. This position includes private accommodation, meals and utilities.
- Fluent command of English in verbal and written communication
- Honest and Trustworthy individual with a pro-active mind set
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage: Housekeeping, Cooking, Laundry & Ironing, Deep Cleans
- Extensive experience in similar position within a luxury private family residence
- High level of experience in a Housekeeping position with cooking ability
- Flexible and able to accommodate principle and guests schedule
- Service orientated and highly skilled
- Certified Qualification and experience in housekeeping
- Certified Qualifications and experience in cooking
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring a high level of comfort and service at all times for the Principal Lady, as well as for her guests
- Keeping the Principal Lady’s clothes in good repair (cleaning and ironing clothes, wardrobe upkeep if and when required)
- Liasing with the laundry staff and ensuring the timely cleaning, ironing and return of garments
- Preparing travel luggage and documents, making sure to pack all necessary and appropriate clothing, toiletries, documents and other items.
- Looking after the principal’s private apartments and rooms (such as bedrooms, studies, private lounges and bathrooms), ensuring that they are kept to a high standard of cleanliness
- Liasing with other departments, including the chauffeur and assisting the butler to ensure the client’s general well-being.
- Serving food and drinks
- Table service (family service, silver service)
- Traveling with the client when required.
- Clean criminal records
- 3 years’ experience working in private high profile families
- At least 3 years experience in working for a Principal Lady in the capacity of a Velet.
- Excellent command of English.
- Loyalty, a great capacity to comprehend the principal’s preferences and needs
- Excellent manners and stress resistance
- Very good salary for the most suitable candidate.
- All travel expenses, meals and accommodation provided.
- Annual return ticket to country of origin.
- 8 to 6 hours per day, 6 days per week.
- Start – ASAP