Handyman Job and Vacancy
A high profile family based in Los Angeles, California, US is looking for a private live-in handyman to maintain their 400 acres property. The right candidate must be responsible and value the family property. There are a house manager, 2 housekeepers, a chef and a chauffeur working in the house. There is going to be some renovation works and the handyman will have to supervise the contractors.
- 5 years of experience working as a handyman for a private family
- Experience in renovations, plumbing and electrical repairs
- Technical education will be a plus
- Driving licence
- Fluent English
- Attentive to detail
Duties and responsibilities
- Taking care of the territory of the property (mowing the lawn, cleaning of terraces)
- Organizing repair and maintenance works
- Managing the property alarm systems
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Сleaning the house exterior and gutters
- Carrying out minor repair work: painting and decorating, moving furniture and minor housework
- Assisting other staff in the property if required
- Shopping for equipment needed for property repairs
- 5 days/per week
- The working hours will be discussed with the right candidate.
This is a live-in position.
Accommodation for the handyman - a separate bedroom, a bathroom and a kitchen in the staff house.
To be discussed
Start - ASAP