Chef in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California, USA
A high-profile family is looking for an experienced and professional Private Chef in Beverly Hills. The family eats only fresh and healthy food that is why they need a Chef who is able to cook dietary dishes of international cuisine. This is a full-time position. The Chef will be in charge of breakfast, lunch, and dinner preparation, as well as grocery shopping.
- Experience as a chef for a family, hotel or restaurant
- Skills in cooking healthy dietary dishes (e.g. sugar free)
- culinary training is a must
- Fluent English
- Flexible, responsible
- Good organisational skills
- Driving licence
Duties and responsibilities
- Cooking dishes of international cuisine (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Cooking fresh smoothies and healthy kids' food for 2 (7 and 9 years old) children
- Special skills in desserts would be a plus
- Planning menus on a weekly basis
- Search for the suppliers of high quality produce
- Shopping for groceries
- Packaging and storage of products
- Taking care of kitchen supplies
- Cleaning the kitchen
This is a live-out position. Uniform provided.
Competitive, depending on the work experience and skills of the candidate.
Trial period – 1 month