Housekeeper/Cook Job and Vacancy
An experienced housekeeper/cook is required for a temporary position to work in Bonifacio, Corsica, Francefor 2 months (July – August 2017).
It is an informal household, the size of the house is approximately 450 m2. There is another housekeeper in the property who will help the new housekeeper in the first days. There is also a person who does the laundry.
The right person will be tidy, organised, used to working in a demanding environment for high-profile clients and have strong cooking skills. The Candidate will have to be available to make breakfast and one other dish (either lunch or dinner- there has to be some flexibility).
The position will be live-out, accommodation may be provided outside of the property.
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role
- Fluent English
- French and German will be a plus
- Clean and tidy
- Flexible and available
- Used to high standards
- Nice and friendly
Duties and responsibilities
- Cooking for the family (2-4 people, breakfast, and either lunch or dinner – international cuisine)
- Table service
- Planning menus with the other housekeeper
- Ordering some fresh produce from time to time
- Cleaning of the house (deep cleans and daily cleaning )
- Hoovering, sweeping, mopping and washing of floorboards, carpets and rugs; dusting and polishing
- Regular cleaning and changing of bed linen
- Ensuring upkeep of porcelain, crystal, silverware and other valuable items
- Dealing with errands and services if required
2 500 EUR net per month
Start: 1st July 2017
This is a temporary job for 2 months (July – August 2017).