Private Chauffeur Job
An experienced chauffeur with security or military background is required to work for a lovely family of 5 (2 adults and 3 children aged 8, 5, and 2) based in Kensington, London.
The family travel a lot so the right candidate must be flexible and willing to work extra hours when the family are staying in London and take time off when the family are away. Perhaps the chauffeur will be required to travel with the family from time to time but this is not a necessary requirement.
The chauffeur will drive a Range Rover on a daily basis and will be required to take care of 4 other cars.
- Experience as a chauffeur for a family
- Military, police or security background will be an advantage
- Based in Western part of London
- Fluent English
- Clean criminal record
- Flexible and available
- Positive attitude
Duties and responsibilities
· Taking the children to / from school
· Driving the Principals to work and appointments
· Driving other staff if required
· Care and upkeep of the vehicles
· Washing and polishing the cars
· Administrative tasks related to the vehicles
· Stock and supply operations relating to the cars
· Running errands
Monday to Friday
Approximately 12 hours a day, from 8 AM to 8 PM
This is a live-out position. A car will not be provided for commuting.
Trial period: 2 weeks
Salary: Negotiable, depending on the profile and flexibility of the candidate
Date of the beginning of the job: March 2017