Chauffeur in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, France
A Couple is looking for an experienced chauffeur to work on a villa in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, France. The chauffeur will be responsible for driving the principals and their guests, as well as taking care of 2 cars.
The principals spend 3-4 days a week in the villa (normally Thursday to Monday). There is a House Manager and a Head Housekeeper already working in the villa.
This position may also be suitable for a domestic couple. In that case the gentleman will perform chauffeur duties and the lady will perform housekeeping duties.
Duties and responsibilities
- Performing chauffeur duties for the family and their guests
- Driving the family members for appointments / personal affairs
- Meeting at the airport and / railway station if necessary
- Timely supply of a car for trips
- Car maintenance, ensuring that the cars are clean and in a good condition (Porsche Cayenne and a sports car)
- Daily care and servicing of the entrusted vehicle
- Running errands if necessary (shopping, etc.).
- At least 3 years of experience as a driver for VIP families
- Fluency in French and good knowledge of Russian or English
Full-time, 5 days a week
The position can be live in or live-out. Accommodation in a guesthouse can be provided for the candidate
To be discussed
Start ASAP. This is a temporary position until May 2017 with the possibility of becoming a permanent position