Butler Job and Vacancy
An English / French couple based in JBR, Dubai, are looking for a Butler / Valet to ensure comfort for them and their guests. The principals are going
to spend 5-6 months a year in their beautiful 5600 square feet apartment in JBR.
The right candidate should be flexible and available for the principals and their guests when they staying in the property. Sometimes, the candidate will be required to travel with the family to Europe. The principals receive many guests, and organise business meetings and dinner parties at least once / twice a week. Disciplined but informal service is required.
- 5+ years’ experience
- Experience working in Dubai
- Valid driving license
- Flexible and available to travel with the family
- Computer literate
- Fluent English
- French would be a plus
- Well spoken candidate
Duties and responsibilities
- Looking after the house
- Supervising a maid
- Taking care of administrative tasks
- Upkeep of the clients’ wardrobe and bedrooms
- Ensuring that all clothing is cleaned, ironed and in good condition
- Preparing travel luggage
- Serving food and drinks
- Table service
- Driving the principals when necessary
- Car maintenance & servicing
- Light cooking if required, assisting the Lady of the house
- Running errands
- Greeting and welcoming guests
- Travelling with the family when required
5.5 - 6 days/week
The candidate has to be flexible when the Principals are staying in the property (5-6 months / year).
The position will be live-in. Accommodation (a separate room with a bathroom) will be provided by the Employers.
Start in January 2017
Trial salary 1 month