Domestic Couple Job and Vacancy
A UHNW family that owns a mansion in the 16th district of Paris is looking for a Domestic Couple in order to maintain and manage their property. The couple will perform duties of a chauffeur, a butler, a housekeeper and a cook.
The service within the property is formal and the couple will have to wear a professional uniform every day. The family travels regularly to their other properties, and the couple should be able to travel with them. (South of France and New York, USA).
There is a dog in the property and the couple will take care of it. There is a Housekeeper already in the mansion.
Accommodation for the couple is provided.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as a Domestic Couple providing French service
- Verifiable references
- Must French speaking
- Available, flexible and mobile
- Organized and meticulous
- Driving licence obligatory for both
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintenance of the mansion – together with the currently employed Housekeeper
- Laundry and ironing
- High-class, traditional family cooking
- Cook for up to 20 people
- French table service
- Food shopping
- Take care of silverware
- Monitor the property area
- Manage the property
- Liaise with service suppliers and subcontractors
- Drive the family and guests
- Take care of the family dog
- Travel with the family
2 rooms of 50 m2 in the territory of the mansion, including a bedroom, a living room with a kitchen, a closet and a bathroom (air conditioning and Internet included).
Full time - Monday to Saturday morning
Between 6 000 and 8 000 euros net monthly for the couple, depending on the candidate’s profile