Nanny Job and Vacancy
A lovely family is looking for an experienced and caring weekend nanny in London, United Kingdom. The couple has an adorable 3 year-old girl and a 9 month-old boy. The ideal candidate would be a driver, non-smoker, able to travel, be discrete, loving and encouraging, and have teaching experience or NVQ or Level 3 qualifications.
Experience with babies and toddlers is essential. The role is mostly sole charge but the parents are hands on and the mum is planning to return to part-time work.
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing fun, creative learning activities for the children
- Organising and driving children to classes, activities and playgroups
- Helping children with homework and tutoring lessons
- Ensuring children’s safety
- Cleaning and maintaining toys, children’s furnishings, etc
- Laundering and ironing the children’s clothes when necessary
- Preparing fresh, healthy meals for the children
- Maintaining sleeping and eating routines. Experience w Gina Ford a plus.
- Potential for travel abroad
- At least 5 years’ experience with private families
- Teaching experience or NVQ or CACHE Level 3 qualifications
- Fluent English
- Clean driving license
- Caring and loving person
The family will provide a car for use whilst working.
- Hours : Friday 6pm to Sunday 6pm
- Flexibility required
- The start is immediate