House Manager / Personal Assistant for the Lady of the House in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
A family of 4 (2 children 4 and 2 years old) are looking for a House Manager / PA to run their 5-bedroom house and supervise and train their staff in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The family will be moving into their new house in the next 3 months and would like the candidate to start the probationary period as soon as possible. The House Manager / PA will oversee the work of 7-8 employees of the Lady of the House (laundry, cleaning and childcare personnel, 2 maids, 2 butlers), as well as accompany the Lady of the House during her trips and perform personal the duties of a personal assistant.
- 3-4 years’ experience for a private family
- Fluent English
- Organisational skills
- Tidy and able to maintain cleanliness
- Comfortable and friendly with children
- Flexible and reliable
- Respectful to the culture and other employees
- Able to adapt to living in Saudi Arabia
- Able to commit for a long term
Duties and responsibilities
- Supervising the staff, making sure everyone is doing their job correctly, organising their days off, vacation times, evaluating their performance, training them if needed
- Organising dinner parties by liaising with the main kitchen for the food, preparing the staff, organising flowers, chocolates and making sure the guest areas are ready for the guests
- Making sure the silver and glass wear is stored correctly in the store room and organising the outside stockroom
- Making trips to the shops for any items the Lady of the House might need personally or for the household
- Travelling with the Lady of the House on certain trips and performing a PA role
- Organising the luggage, clothes, packing and unpacking for the Lady of the House
- Restaurant/theatre reservations
- Occasionally accompanying the children (and their nannies) on certain outings especially in new locations
- Keeping in touch via e-mail or phone with any holiday nannies, drivers, doctors, managers, shop keepers, hotel staff etc.
4500-5500 USD net per month
The candidate will be provided with a separate room, living room, kitchenette and laundry on the grounds. The Employers handle the visa and relocation costs and provide medical insurance.
The probationary period will be 3 months.