Housekeeper/Maid Job and Vacancy
A family estate containing a guest villa on the property require the professional services of a domestic housekeeper to maintain the high standards of the property. The luxury property demands a high level of cleanliness and hospitality orientated operation to ensure family guests are cared for to the highest standards.
The candidates previous experience in private households and hospitality orientated properties would be utilized to its full extent to ensure a very high level of service is rendered to family guests. Accommodation is not provided.
• Fluent command of English in verbal and written communication
• Honest and Trustworthy individual with a pro-active mind set
• Detail oriented with the ability to manage: Housekeeping, Laundry Management & Deep Cleans
• Extensive experience in similar position within a luxury private family residence or similar environment
• High level of experience in a Housekeeping position
• Flexible and able to accommodate principle and guests schedule
• Service orientated and highly skilled
• Qualification and experience in housekeeping
Duties & Responsibilities
• Planning cleaning schedule and tasks in different parts of the property
• Carrying out periodical deep cleans, as well as daily cleaning of the property
• Hoovering, sweeping, mopping and washing of floorboards, carpets, tiles and rugs
• Dusting and polishing delicate surfaces
• Laundry Management
• Regular cleaning and changing of bed linen
• Ensuring upkeep of porcelain, crystal, gold and silverware
• Maintaining and inventory of cleaning products and materials
• Flower arranging
• Overseeing stock and supply operations in regards to cleaning products and supplies
• Sound knowledge of cleaning and hygiene protocols, products and equipment
• Potential dinner service duties during receptions and special occasions
• Geared towards general hygiene and cleaning standards set by family
• Occasional child minding may be requested.
- 3 years' experience working as a Housekeeper in a private residence
- Fluent English
- Driving Licence would be a plus
- Cooking and Housekeeping experience
- Dynamic, friendly yet professional person with kind and honest attributes who values the discretion required
- Extra information
- Schedule is flexible in accordance to the family needs (max 45 hour week)
- No leave is granted between 15 December and 15 January.
- Weekend rotation when guest house is not occupied.
- Salary based on experience and qualifications for the right candidate.
- Live out position
- Full time placement with 1 month trial period