Domestic couple in Grasse, French Riviera, France
UHNW Family is looking for a Domestic/Guardian Couple to take care of a villa (600 m2) located near Grasse.
Principals visit the villa only in the summer. Couple should take care of the villa on a daily basis and be ready for the arrival of the family.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in private families
- Good command of English and French
- Love cooking
Duties and responsibilities
• Butler duties
• Gardener duties
• Minor repair housework and painting
• Villa maintenance and everyday cleaning
• Ensuring the safety of the estate
• Taking care of valuable items
• Cooking for the family (simple traditional cuisine)
• Laundry and linen change
• Shopping for groceries and cleaning products
• Reporting about expenses
Domestic Couple has to be flexible, able to perform other duties and multitask.
From Monday to Friday
Flexible when the family is in the villa
Very good salary for the right candidate