Head Housekeeper, Chelsea, London, United Kingdom
Head Housekeeper is required to look after a 300 m2 flat in Central London, where the family spend around 6 months every year. The candidate will be the point of contact with contractors and services and will not be required to do deep cleaning of the flat.
This is a live-out position. The candidate will work full-time when the Principals are in the property (10h per day) and part time when they are away (check on the flat every few days). This is permanent position with immediate start.
- Experience in private families
- Fluent English
- Driving License would be a plus
- Clear thinking and problem solving skills
- Able to follow instructions
- Flexible and available
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinating services, liaising with contractors and suppliers
- Organising clothes delivery to / from drycleaner’s
- Checking if the flat is in order when the Principals are away
- Light housekeeping
- Supervising housekeepers
- Table service (formal and informal)
- Packing and unpacking
- Changing bed sheets
- Purchasing groceries and cleaning products if necessary
- Running errands
The Head Housekeeper will manage his / her own schedule when the Principals are away and check on the flat every few days.
Flexibility is required when the Principals are in the property, working day 10h per day
Car provided if the candidate has a driving license
1 800 GBP net per month, negotiable