Nanny Job and Vacancy
Family that is currently living abroad and will soon return to Paris is looking for a bilingual nanny (English and French) to take care of two children, a 7-year-old boy and a 5-year-old girl.
The children were attending an English school, so the family is looking for a nanny who speaks English and who will speak French with them during the homework.
The nanny may be a native English speaker (French speaking) so that the children continue to practice English daily.
Children are lively, polite, sociable and always very nice with their nanny. Parents work from home.
- Fluent in French or English or both
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in private property and with children
- Responsible, organised, cheerful and dynamic person who loves playing with children
Duties and responsibilities
- Take care of 2 children
- Take children from school
- Accompany children to their extra-curricular activities
- Arrange fun games and play with children
- Take children to the park
- Make lunch for children on Wednesdays (no food restrictions or specified diet)
- Comply with health and safety rules
- Communicate with parents regarding the environment and the well-being of children
- Supervise the children's homework (2nd year of primary school for the 7 year old boy)
4 pm to 7 pm (or 4:30 pm to 7 pm depending on days) and from 11:30 am to 7 pm on Wednesdays.
School holidays (full time)