Tutor Job and Vacancy
A lovely family of 4 living in Doha, Qatar, is looking for a professional American / British / Australian / South African Tutor to handle daily school requirements for 2 boys, 14 years (grade 9) old and 10 years old (grade 6).
The children study at Qatar Academy and speak fluent English. This is a permanent live-out position, with a fully furnished flat provided close to the family’s house.
Duties and responsibilities
- Helping with school homework (in all subjects, including mathematics and science)
- Preparing the children for school tests and exams
- Preparing study plans, setting tasks, control and evaluation of their implementation
- Monitoring and improving school performance
- 5 years’ experience in working as a private teacher / governess
- ability to teach different subjects
- flexibility and professionalism
- positive references form previous employers
Work schedule: Sunday to Thursday, approximately from 2/3 pm to 9/10 pm, sometimes weekends.
Start: early September 2015.
Very good salary for the right candidate.
Flight, visa and work residence permit are handled by the employer.