Private Chef Cook Job and Vacancy
A family of 4 is looking for an experienced and professional Private Chef in Johannesburg, South Africa. Perfect candidate should be able to cook various European cuisine, depending on the family’s wishes and needs as well as be flexible in his/her work. Family needs a Chef Cook to work in their villa in Johannesburg all year round.
Family usually arranges meetings with friends once a week (up to 10 people).
This is a live in position.
- 3-5 years of experience as Chef/Cook for private families/clients
- Culinary training, certificates would be a plus
- Fluent English
- Knowledgesand skills of a variety of cuisines
- Committed and loyal
- Love to his/her work
- Preferably non-smoker
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing quality food preparation
- Cooking breakfast/lunch/dinner for the family
- Cooking of healthy food
- Ability to cook various European cuisine, depending on the family’s wishes and needs
- Menu planning (daily, weekly, for events)
- Complying of hygiene, health and safety in food preparation
- Purchasing of food products (preferably in the market)
- Ability to create new dishes for the family
- Preparing light fresh drinks for the family and guests
- Ensuring proper hygiene in the kitchen
- Cleaning the kitchen
- Assisting the family in event preparation
- Making reports on food expenditures
Flexible, to be discussed
This is a live in position. Accommodation in villa is provided.
Negotiable, depending on the profile of the candidate.
Start – ASAP