Governess Job and Vacancy
A Ukrainian family living in Marbella, Spain, is looking for an experienced English speaking governess for their 1-year old son.
Duties and responsibilities
- Supervision and care of the baby from morning until bedtime
- Bathing and dressing the baby
- Organising nutritious and balanced meals for the baby
- Washing and ironing the baby’s clothes
- Encouraging creativity and imagination
- Care for the baby’s physical health
- Organising fun activities to help with the baby’s development
- Cleaning and tidying the bedroom and play room
- Cleaning the baby’s toys
- Preparing the baby for special occasions such
- Looking after the baby when sick, and administering medicine with the permission of the parents
- Travelling with the baby and preparing luggage for holidays, weekends etc.
- Communicating with the parents about all aspects of childcare, informing the parents on their baby’s progress
- Babysitting as required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a nanny for a private family
- Education in childcare
- Fluent English
- Politeness and respect towards family members
- Positive references from previous employers
Schedule: full-time, 6 days a week.
This is a live-in position, a separate flat is provided.
High salary for the right candidate.