Governess Job and Vacancy
Excellent opportunity for an experienced and skilled Governess.
A family living in Zhukovka, Odintsovo district, Moscow region, is looking for a governess for a 16-year-old boy to prepare him for final school exams and university entrance.
Work schedule: Monday to Friday, from 5 pm to 9 pm (sometimes to 10 pm). In the evening shuttle service to the nearest metro station is provided.
Duties and responsibilities
- Helping with school homework
- Preparing the child for final school exams
- Preparing the child for university entrance
- Preparing and conducting English lessons
- Planning the program for exam preparation, setting tasks, control and evaluation of their implementation
- Monitoring of performance at school, communication with teachers
- Controlling activities of the child
- Native Russian speaker
- Experience in preparing children for exams - over 7 years
- Knowledge of the existing school curriculum
- Fluency in English (interview will be held in English)
- Higher education (foreign languages, Russian language, mathematics, history)
- Key qualities: strict, confident, well-organized and resistant to manipulation, the ability to reach out to young people.
High salary for the right candidate.