House Manager Job Offer and Vacancy
HNW family living in a modern house in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles USA is looking for a professional, highly experienced and well mannered House Manager to manage their contemporary architectural masterpiece of 600 m2.
The house has 5 bedrooms. House Manager will also manage the work of other household staff (2 housekeepers, personal trainer, beautician and a chef). The family arranges various events every weekend.
This is a live out position.
A family car is provided.
Start – ASAP
- Extensive experience of working as a House Manager/Butler for a HNW ( min. 5 years)
- Fluent English, other languages would be an advantage
- Education in management, hospitality would be a plus
- Driving license
- Interest in art
- Residing in Los Angeles
- Compliance with the conditions of the non-disclosure of confidential information
- Well mannered
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Highly responsible
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing the house and performing the day-to-day activities associated with the smooth running of the family home
- Assisting the family in organizing of various events
- Assisting the chef in menu planning as well as in table setting during the events
- Wine cellar management
- Ensuring the proper work of all the equipment in the estate
- Organizing and planning of house expenditures, receipts, orders
- Monitoring the work of household staff
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Planning of family travel arrangements
- Assistance in packing and unpacking of luggage
- Organizing of all social and charity events
- Procuring of exclusive art pieces for the family
From Monday to Friday, sometimes weekends
From 9 am to 7 pm, flexible schedule
High salary for the right candidate