Nanny Job and Vacancy
UHNW Family in the centre of New York is looking for an energetic and cheerful nanny to take care of their 3 boys for a long term contract. Accommodation can be provided if needed.
- 5 years’ experience
- Good English and French
- Friendly, warm and bubbly
- Hard-working and energetic
- First Aid certificate
- Driving License and experience in driving children
- Ability to travel
Duties and responsibilities
- Looking after 3 boys (2, 5, 7 years old)
- Taking boys to and from school/nursery (8am – 4pm)
- Taking the boys to and from extracurricular activities
- Helping with homework (Maths, English, French)
- Reading books in French to children
- Planning and organising fun activities and games
- Taking children to the parks, playdates, and play centres
- Taking care of children’s bedrooms, clothes, toys, etc.
- Laundry and ironing of children’s clothes
- Helping boys to dress up, wash, and tidy the rooms.
- Cooking for children (gluten free breakfast)
- Accompanying the children during travels to Europe on holidays (2 times per year)
- 5 days/week
- Monday to Friday
- From 7am until 6pm (flexible hours)
- Occasional weekends and babysitting in the evenings
Separate fully furnished bedroom and bathroom provided. Car provided.
Competitive salary for the right candidate. Good bonuses for overtime