Valet in Pretoria, South Africa
Principal of the family is looking for a well-mannered Valet to support his life. The perfect candidate should be self-disciplined, dynamic, attentive to detail, multitasking and with a great capacity to comprehend his client’s preferences and needs.
The duties will include managing the whole wardrobe of the principal, shopping for him, caring of his room and running other personal errands. There are also other housekeepers in the house.
This is a live in position. An accommodation in the principle’s house is provided.
- Skilled and experienced in housekeeping/valeting
- Very good command of English, knowledge of Afrikaans would be a plus
- Clean criminal record
- Attentive to details
- Compliance with the conditions of the non-disclosure of confidential information
- High standard of service
Duties and responsibilities
- Looking after the principle’s bedroom, bathroom and restroom, ensuring that they are kept to a high standard of cleanliness
- Making beds
- Table service for the principle
- Ensuring a high level of comfort and service for the principle at all times
- Shopping for principle
- Wardrobe management
- Laundry and ironing for the principal
- Cleaning of shoes
- Packing and unpacking travel suitcases
- Running other personal errands
- From Monday to Friday, occasionally on Saturdays
- From 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
A fully furnished room is provided in the residence.
To be discussed, depending on the profile of the candidate