Governess Job and Vacancy
HNW foreign family based in central London is looking for a patient, considerate and friendly Governess to assist in their child’s development. The girl will turn 8 soon.
This is a live in or live out position. A Nanny already works in the house, thereby the Governess should closely cooperate with the Nanny from day to day.
Start – June, 2016.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a private family
- Childcare training
- Fluent English, French would be a plus
- Musical skills/piano/violin would be a plus
- Interest in art, world history and geography would be a plus
- Independence in work
- Willing to travel worldwide
- Driving License would be a big plus
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Without bad habits
Duties and responsibilities
- Caring for the girl, playing with her
- Accompanying the child to extra-curricular activities
- Teaching Etiquette and manners
- Teaching English, French or other languages
- Teaching music: piano or violin, solfege, music grammar, vocal and general musical and aesthetic education
- Doing active sports exercises with the girl, reading, listening to music, drawing
- Arranging extracurricular activities
- Organising fun, educational games
- From Monday to Friday
- From 13:00 pm to 21:00 pm
A separate room with a bathroom can be provided in the house if needed
High salary for the right candidate.