HNW family living in the estate in Marly-le-Roi is looking for a Housekeeper to complete a team of their household staff. The candidate should have good command of English and French to communicate with the family.
Start – 1st of June, 2016.
Duties and responsibilities
- Taking care and management of various buildings in the territory of the estate (housekeeping, maintenance of cleanliness and order)
- Preparation of rooms before the arrival of the family and family guests
- Laundry of clothes of family members and domestic personnel
- Laundry of bed linen
- Taking care of glass and chinaware, silverware, antiques and works of art
- Assistance in shopping for groceries
- Inventory management
- Ensuring a comfortable stay of the family in the estate
- Assistance to other members of domestic staff
- Training of temporary domestic personnel if needed
- Fruit compositions and floral arrangements
- Cooking of breakfast, table setting if needed
- Flexibility and efficiency
- Residing near Marly-le-Roi
- Experience of working for a HNW family and/or in the hospitality industry
- Multitasking, organizational skills, ability to adapt quickly, independence in work
- Team player
- Love for work and ability to deal with unforeseen problems
- Fluent English
- Good French
- Driving license category B and and own car
- Extensive work experience (from 5 to 10 years) is required
- Live out position
- Valid references
From Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week. Flexible schedule during the presence of the employers
(approximately one month per year).
5 weeks of holiday per year
Gross salary of about €2 400 per month.