House Manager in Dakar, Senegal
Company owner is looking for a House Manager or House Management Couple to manage his 2 beautiful residences located near Dakar as well as monitor the work of household staff.
Start soon. The duties include managing 2 residences and supervising 25 house staff members (cooks, waiters, gardeners, chauffeurs, secretaries, etc.).
The vacancy may be suitable for a house management couple too. In such case person will manage the work of the staff inside the house (waiters, cooks…) and the second person will manage the work of other employees (chauffeur, gardener, etc.).
- Fluent French, English would be a plus
- Experience in private estates, valid references
- Good reputation
- Tough and able to provide excellent results
Duties and responsibilities
- Supervising all processes related to the management of villas
- Managing the estate and planning of expenses
- Daily monitoring of the work of each staff member
- Detection of all possible problems and improving the efficiency of work
- Overseeing of two residences and the inventory (care-management)
- Managing the team of household/ domestic staff (cooks, waiters, gardeners, security guards, chauffeurs, secretaries…)
- Management of suppliers and contractors
- Daily/monthly reporting to the employer
A lovely fully furnished multi-roomed house located in the territory of the estate is provided.
Car provided. The candidate may share accommodation with his / her family.
To be discussed, depending on the profile of the candidate