Butler Job and Vacancy
Family of 7 (2 adults, 4 teenage children and 8-month old baby) living in Gothenburg, Sweden are looking for a hands-on butler / housekeeper to take care of their multiple properties. This is a full-time permanent position. Start - Immediate.
- 3 years' experience in a similar position with a private family
- Experience with children
- Fluent English and Norwegian, Swedish or Dutch
- Ability to provide formal service (English butler service)
- Driving license would be beneficial
- Honest and trustworthy
- Healthy (the candidate should provide a health report and have a blood test prior to commencing work for the family)
Duties and responsibilities
- Hands-on housekeeping to a high standard (a house in Brussels, 1 big flat in Gothenburg and occasionally 150m2 flat in Gothenburg)
- Laundry and ironing
- Grocery shopping
- Errand running
- Occasional cooking (1-2 times per week, healthy food, different cuisines, family cooking, baking)
- Serving food and drinks (formal service)
- Arranging parties, helping with preparation
- Decorating for parties, flower arrangements
- Occasional babysitting (very rarely)
- Travelling to Brussels once per month (for around 3 days) to clean and manage the house, get post, etc.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5.30 PM (sometimes can be flexible)
A lovely fully furnished studio flat in the centre of Gothenburg 3 mins walk from the Principals' flat. No pets allowed.
Trial period: 2 months
Good salary for the right candidate