Personal Assistant Job and Vacancy
Client from Ohio, USA is looking for a live-out on-call Personal assistant to manage busy schedules of a Female Executive.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position (as a PA/Personal Concierge/Butler or Lifestyle Manager)
- Butler training would be a big advantage
- Driving License
- Ability to travel
- Working on-call
- Tech-savvy and knowledgeable about Iphone, Microsoft and Outlook
- Fluent English
- Neat appearance
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing personal and business appointments
- Organising business and social events
- Liaising with contractors and vendors
- Managing waiters and caterers (overseeing table service)
- Managing and supervising a housekeeper
- Travelling with the Employer when needed (domestic and international travel)
- Liaising with and reporting to the Executive Assistant
- This is a full time live-out position. Accommodation is not provided but the Employer may provide help with the search for an apartment.
- Visa and work permit are handled by Employer.
- Trial period - 3 months.
Good salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.