Maternity Nurse in Houdan, Yvelines, France
Family is urgently looking for a Maternity Nurse look after a two-month baby at night time for two months. It can be a live-in position if necessary. The baby is completely healthy, doesn't have any allergies.
Duties and responsibilities
- Looking after the baby at night time
- Providing first aid if necessary
- Taking care of the baby and assistance in child development
- Informing parents about their baby’s progress (for example, keeping a daily journal)
- Compliance with security measures and personal hygiene rules for newborn babies (sterilization of baby feeding bottles, cleaning of small items near the baby which baby may swallow…)
- Keeping an eye on the baby; monitoring the baby at night using a video camera, radio phone or baby-phone
- Taking care of the baby if baby wakes up at night, bottle feeding, lulling, singing lullabies
- Bathing and dressing the baby considering the weather and activity type
- At least 3 years’ experience
- From 20:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- 1.5 days off per week
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday are working days
200 euros net for a night shift