VIP family based in San Francisco is searching a full-time governess for their 2 lovely girls who are 5 months and 4 years old. This position will be suitable for a highly professional, experienced and cheerful person who is able teach good manners and set boundaries in a friendly way.
The right candidate should be willing to travel with the family worldwide and preferably have experience
working in international teams.
Duties and responsibilities
- Organising fun, educational activities for the girls
- Teaching them good manners
- Teaching foreign languages
- Helping with homework
- Bathing and dressing the girls
- Organising regular nutritious, balanced meals and snacks
- Encouraging creativity, imagination and social development
- Informing parents on their children’s progress
- Caring for physical and mental health: includes looking after the children when sick, supervising administration of medicine (agreed with parents), visits to the doctor, listening to them etc.
- Preparing and organising for special occasions, such as birthdays, Christmas etc.
- Babysitting duties
- Travelling with the family
- 3 years’ experience for a VIP private family
- Fluent English and preferably Spanish or French
- Paediatric training
- Driving license
- Willingness to travel
- Discreet and trustworthy
- 5 days a week
- Saturday and Sundays off
It can be either live-in or live-out position. A room with a bathroom can be provided.
Start – Immediate.
Competitive depending on the experience and qualifications