Live-in Nanny Job and Vacancy
Swiss family living in Abu Dhabi, in United Arab Emirates, is looking for a French nanny or a French speaking nanny to look after a two year old child. She should speak to the child only in French.
The nanny will often travel with the family. An accommodation will be provided in Abu-Dhabi and during every family trip. The family has another child who also has a nanny.
- Nanny from France or a foreigner fluent in French, English would be a plus
- Love for children
- EU passport
- Experience as a nanny
- Good communication skills
Duties and responsibilities
- Supervising and taking full care of the child
- Looking after the child
- Ensuring that the child is clean and tidy at all times
- Providing first aid if necessary
- Assistance in child development (playing educational games and games to improve his fine motor skills, singing, dancing with him, reading fairy tales and stories)
- Informing parents about the children’s progress (keeping a journal)
- Accompanying a child while travelling, preparing luggage for holidays and week-end trips
- Compliance with security measures and personal hygiene of the child
- Participating in extracurricular activities for child during the summer holidays
- Bathing and dressing a child considering the weather and activity type
- Teaching good manners (following parents’ instructions)
- Stimulating thinking and imagination of the child (using drawing / painting)
- Respecting and adapting to parental preferences and needs in regards to discipline, routines, activities, etc.
- Communicating with the child in French
- Arranging extracurricular activities (walking in the park, visiting leisure centres, playgrounds)
5 days/week and 2 days off
An accommodation is provided: a room with a separate bathroom
The employment contract of the United Arab Emirates
High salary for the right candidate.