Governess Job and Vacancy
A lovely family of 5 living in Manhattan is looking for a Live-out/ Live-in Governess for three children (6.5 and 5 year old girls and 1 year old boy). This is a full-time, permanent.
- 3 years’ experience working for a private family
- Fluent English
- Fluent French or Spanish, or German, or Russian
- Degree in Childcare or Education
- Ability to cook healthy meals
- Respectful, polite, discreet, flexible
- Fit and energetic
- Well-organized and clean
Duties and responsibilities
- Focusing on education and development needs of the children
- Preparing children for school in the morning
- Cooking healthy meals for the children
- Planning menus, grocery shopping
- Cleaning the boy's room
- Washing the children's clothes
- Playing games and entertaining children
- Babysitting when necessary
- Travelling with the family if / when necessary
Minimum 40 hours per week, approximately from 7 AM to 7 PM, flexible hours.
Negotiable, depending on the experience and qualifications of the candidate, insurance and paid holidays provided.
It can be either a live-in (start from January - February) or live-in position (start ASAP).
If necessary, visa will be provided by the employer.