Domestic Couple Job and Vacancy
Our HNW clients are currently looking for a professional, live-in domestic couple for medium sized Villa in Villefranche sur Mer, south of France.
- Fluent English (French would be a plus)
- EU Driving License (for both)
- Experience and longevity in similar positions or in the hospitality industry
- Attention to detail
- Ability to provide a high standard service
Tasks and responsibilities
- cleaning and maintaining the residence to a high standard (the villa 320m2, 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms)
- table service
- performing errands and partial PA duties
- grounds and pool upkeep
- general handyman tasks
- cooking to a reasonable standard (lunch and dinner, light and healthy Mediterranean cuisine
- occasional driving
- valeting cars
- overseeing the gardener's work
7 days a week when the Principals are in the residence (approximately 3-6 months a year), from 8.30 am to 10 pm.
The couple will manage their own schedule when the Principals are away.
Salary and Benefits
- Very good salary for the right candidates.
- The position offers a very comfortable self-contained staff apartment separate from the main house.
- Training also considered for dynamic and motivated applicants.
- Car provided.