A highly-educated British man, a former physician, is looking for an enthusiastic, kind and experienced companion to keep him company in a large house in Central London.
This is a permanent full-time position.
Duties and responsibilities
- Care for the elderly man from 10a.m to 10p.m with breaks
- Washing dishes, preparing meals, grocery shopping
- Laundry and ironing clothes, changing bed linen
- Handling the timely administration of medication if required
- Light cleaning, mopping and vacuuming, watering exotic plants
- Organizing of different activities, taking walks
- Taking care of the client’s 2 turtles
- Acompanying the client to certain events or appointments
- Encouraging and motivating the client to do different activities
- Clean criminal records
- 3 years’ experience working with the elderly
- Excellent command of English (Advanced German or French would be a bid advantage)
- A medical degree or first aid course certificate
- Ability to motivate and encourage
- Friendly character with a good sense of humour
- Obedient and stress resilient
Very high salary + activities with a very interesting person for the right companion.
Start – ASAP
This is a live-in position, with a separate room in the client’s big house, or/if needed a live out position.