Helicopter Pilot, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United Staes of America, USA
A high-profile American family (UHNW) is looking for an experienced Private Helicopter Pilot.
This is a permanent full-time position.
Duties and responsibilities
- Flying to New York 3 times a week
- Performing helicopter pilot duties for the family/ for family’s guests
- Undertaking thorough checks of all system controls, equipment and fuel prior to and during the flight.
- Checking weather forecasts, determining the safest and quickest flight plans
- Managing all necessary flying permits, licenses and communications
- Maintaining all equipment to the highest standards of security and service
- Managing all financial matters related to fuel, stocks and supplies, landing and/or flight charges, taxes etc. related to the helicopter.
- Managing administrative tasks (such as landing permits, insurance etc.
- Attending Flight Schools from time to time (on the owner’s demand)
- Commercial Rotorcraft License (minimum hours required - 150 hours)
- Experience in flights is 1,000 hours
- Very deep knowledge of Philadelphia (+ to be good in US map orientation)
- Excellent command of English
- Ability to provide formal 5-star service
- Politeness and hospitality
Starts from $90,000 and will be increasing accordingly.
Start – ASAP.
This is a live-out position. A separate accommodation in a hotel close to the helicopter may be
provided for the candidate.